A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

February 01, 2016

Pantone 2016 Blogger Collaboration

Sweater, Jeans(Love these), Shoes, Necklace (Similar)










Happy Monday Y'all! I have teamed up with a bunch of my blogger boos to bring you our takes on 2016 Spring Pantone! My color choice for this season was Serenity blue. Now if I can be at all honest with y'all light blue (serenity) isn't my jam. I prefer bolder colors, but I wanted to step out of the box a little. I struggled a bit to find something to wear, but settled on this cute sweater from Old Navy!

My look is a bit more casual than I normally bring y'all on the blog, but I think it's high time I bring you more casual looks to mix it up. Having a great casual wardrobe is as important as having a good work or dressy wardrobe. For years I struggled with my casual wardrobe, but I owe most of it too my best friend Rikki for helping me figure out my casual style. If you struggle with casual I have a few tips to help you find a look that is right for you:

1. Remember your style aesthetic even in casual occasions. Don't lose your style just because you aren't getting dressed up.
2. Accessories are still key.   A great necklace, bracelet or scarf add a little something to the most casual looks.
3. Find a great pair of tennis shoes. It's such a great time in fashion for tennis shoes from Stan Smiths, to Nikes (here are my favorites) to classic Chuck Taylors you can't go wrong with a sneaker right now. Mix and match them with your dresses, jeans, skirts or even a suit.

I hope these tips help you in your journey to mastering your casual style! Head over and and check out the other ladies blog posts. 





Darlene - www.suitsheelsandcurves.com
Georgette- www.grownandcurvywoman.com 
Sandra - www.lapecosapreciosa.com 
Pepper - www.prettypluspep.com
Jay - www.styleoversize.com
Ashley - www.fabellis.com
Mo - www.lion-hunter.com
Marcy - www.fearlesslyjustme.com
Assa - www.mycurvesandcurls.com 





SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig