A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 15, 2016

Easing Into Spring...




T-Shirt, Skirt, Bag, Shoes-old(similar),Sunnies



Smell that? Ahhh spring is in the air. So are new fashion trends, lighter layers and brighter colors. It's normally around this time of year that I have a mini crisis about what I should and shouldn't be wearing.

I don't know whether I should go with sandals or closed toe shoes? What type of jacket do I need? What length of sleeve is appropriate? You get my drift? So how do you navigate around the impending change of seasons? Here a few of my rules on how to ease into dressing for spring:

1. Pay attention to the forecast: Three to five consecutive days of spring weather can constitute for you changing up your shoe game and leaving those heavy jackets at home.

2Layer, Layer, Layer: Dressing in comfortable layers makes it easy to shed one layer or add one layer just in case you underestimated temperatures.

3. Invest in a great medium weight jacket: Trench coats, denim jackets, anoraks, even army green jackets make the perfect transitional item for the season.

4. More brights please:  Embrace more color and ditch the winter shades that we've grown to love over the past season.

5. Trust your instincts: 9 times out of 10 you know when something you are wearing is seasonally appropriate or not. Don't let the opinions of other get in the way! 

I hope these tips help! What are some of the tips you use to navigate your closet through the change of seasons?

Thank you for reading,

J



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the helpful hints as it was 80 degrees in Houston Thursday and now 60.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was 80 here and not it's so cold. I hate it. LOL. I miss my 80 degrees!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Love the look, but all the links go to the shirt...who's the skirt by?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig