A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

February 07, 2019

Lane Bryant New Denim and Event!














JACKET | TOP | JEANS | SHOES | EARRINGS


It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is, I’m always searching for the perfect pair of jeans. You know, a pair that’s comfortable, but not too stretchy. A pair that is perfectly distressed but not too distressed. A pair that has the right coloring for business but can easily be worn for causal wear. So as you can see my standards are wee bit high, but I spend a lot time in jeans so I want them to comfortable. And at one point plus-size denim wasn't the easiest to find, so when I find a pair I love I buy multiple pair of jeans!

When Lane Bryant asked me to partner them on their latest denim drop, I was all for the chance to try a new pair of jeans. I chose the Power Pocket Super Stretch Skinny Jean and I am not at all disappointed. The jeans met every one of my requirements, comfortable, not too stretchy with excellent structure. A perfect pair of jeans for work, running errands or heading for a night out. I paired them with this green utility jacket that works perfectly for the upcoming spring and summer months.Oh and this tank that I have on under this jacket was so comfortable that I promptly doubled back and purchased more of them in a few colors. You can shop the entire look here: Jacket | Top | Jeans | Shoes | Earrings .

That’s not all folks! This Saturday in Tuscaloosa I am hosting a denim event! From 2-4 PM I will be in the Midtown Village Lane Bryant store discussing all things denim and fashion to anyone who will listen. Want me to style you? Come see me! Let’s find you the perfect pair of denim! I can’t wait to see everyone!!!  

Thank you to Lane Bryant for sponsoring this post! 
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig