A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

May 03, 2019

Kick-Off To Summer With Lane Bryant!








Outfit Links: Dress | Shoes | Earrings (All Care of Lane Bryant)

Can you believe it's almost Summer?!? I can't even believe I'm typing this! Honestly the change of the weather has brought me out of my winter funk, but that's another blog post. I feel refreshed and renewed. I've switched out my closet from winter to spring/summer and purged. Honestly I don't remember the last time I felt this good!

As I was perusing Lane Bryant for new looks, this super cute stripe dress popped up and it was an instant purchase. When I opened the package it was instant love. The dress fit's perfectly! Since I'm 5'7 it a little bit more midi fit on me. It's beyond comfortable and the smocking in the back provides such a great fit. I am between a size 20 and 22 and the 20 fit perfectly. Ohhh and did I mention it has pockets?!?!? I paired it with a flatform wedge to gem hoops to create a perfect Summer look.

To kick off this season I'm hosting a Summer Kick-Off Party at Lane Bryant Midtown Village in Tuscaloosa this weekend! Come by Saturday, May 4 from 2 to 4 and I will help you give you my summer style tips! Stop by and see me!

What are you ready for this season?!

Thanks for reading!

Jeniese

Thank you for partnering with me Lane Bryant!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lane bryant is perfect place for great outfits. Lane bryant is my fav. I get coupons from them all the time and they always have great deals when I come in. Deals like “50 off” And “ lane bryant 25 off 75 ” are what make me save a lot of money everytime I shop there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig