A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 19, 2019

Trying on New Shapes in Plus Size Fashion







Outfit Details: Jacket | Top | Jeans | Necklace 

Thank you to Catherines for sponsoring this post.


This fall I’m taking a new approach to fashion. Buying less, re-wearing more, and trying new silhouettes. I realize that even though I’m not afraid to try new shapes, I haven’t done so in a while. The only exception to this rule is that over the past few years I’ve fallen more and more into trying new denim shapes. As much as I love my skinny jeans, I also love straight leg, and Mom jeans. So when I had a chance to partner with Catherines to discuss fall style, I instantly decided to explore their denim shapes.

My eye gravitated to the black jean and oversized denim jacket. One of my main reasons to love black jeans is because I can wear them like pants with a great top and still have the undeniable comfort of jeans.  It also makes it completely easier for me to wear jeans to work, which is nice. I’ve also been on the hunt for an oversized jean jacket that didn’t have any embellishments or distressing, this barnjacket was exactly what I had been searching for fall.

Catherines has so many great pieces for fall! I’ve already got my eye on a few of their dresses, as I patiently wait for sweater season. What are you shopping for this season? Send me a message, let’s discuss!

Thank you for reading!

J

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig