A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 11, 2020

Trying Out Cacique's So Light T-Shirt Bra







Bra | Panty | Robe 

If you’re not new to my blog then you know that comfort is key to my looks. If it’s uncomfortable then I absolutely will not wear it. That extends to my undies. I take a lot of pride in finding comfortable, well fitting underwear that provides a great start to my looks. When Cacique reached out to me to try their new So Light T-shirt Bra I was eager to try the updated version of one of my favorite bras.

The updated So Light bra has a light-as-a-feather feel that has the same great shape and support that I’m used too. This bra is perfect for wearing your favorite top, it basically disappears under your shirt.  I love how comfortable and functional this bra is. I spent most of my Sunday lounging around in this while deciding what to wear. It was so deliciously soft and light that I didn't feel like I had a thing on. 

Have you tried this fit yet? Do you have a special bra that you wear under your t-shirts and knitwear?


And thank you for reading! 

J

Thank you to Lane Bryant for sponsoring this post. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig