A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 13, 2014

This is the Remix...

Sweater-Talbot's, Dress-Asos Curve, Shoes-Zara, necklaces (My Mommie's)

Sometimes a girl just wants to get dressed up and go dancing. And sometimes a girl just wants to wear the dress that has been sitting unworn in her closet for the past two years. So I did both! I don’t know why I’ve never worn this ASOS Curve lace dress, but I never have. Time after time I pass over it and pick something else. I’ve even pulled it out to sale on eBay, but changed my mind at the last minute. One time I was getting dressed and I swear the dress spoke to me and begging to be worn.

Since this dress is not alone in its quest to be worn, I have been shopping my own closet more and more lately looking for new things to mix and match together. I seriously do not need any new clothes ( I know check my temperature), and I have so many pieces that would work together. I paired this never work dress with a cashmere sweater and violá magic.

Anyone else trying to shop their own closet? How do you approach remixing your wardrobe?

Thanks for stopping by!!!
J
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig