A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 15, 2015

Happy Founders Day



Sweater-Old Navy(sold out online), Skirt-Eloquii, Shoes-Target, Bag-Tory Burch(old)(Similar)






Today I will take a break in my normal blog posting and say Happy Founders Day to my Sorority Sisters across the world, the lovely ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated.

As a young girl there were only a few things I was certain of that never changed, my obsession with clothes, my love of books and my want to be an AKA. Thanks Mommy for creating a legacy of distinction for me to aspire. Sorors enjoy the day and bask in the glory of our sisterhood!

xoxo,

J
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Happy Founders Day to you! You look lovely, as usual. XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look...You're always so stylish and chic!
    happy Founders Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, you look lovely :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Coco! I will check your blog out.

      Delete
  4. I love the mesh of colors! GAWD I've missed your blog (stupid broken laptop!) I'm looking forward to keeping up with you in 2015 as you give me my life!

    XO | EESH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ayesha! That is so sweet! Glad you got your laptop back! Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig