A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

December 22, 2016

Christmas Outfit...

Cape | Top | Pants | Shoes-Old (Similar)| Sunnies- Use Code Jeniese For Free Month

 

















My favorite Holiday tradition as child was always getting a new outfit for Christmas Day. Yes, I loved Santa, yes I loved presents, but nothing beat getting my new Christmas outfit. Actually I still feel that way now. So as soon as holiday looks start popping up, I take my time looking for the best items to get me through all of the fun of my day!

This year's looks revolves around these plaid pants (or holiday pants as I call them). I couldn't stop thinking about them and how I would style them. For the ultimate Christmas look I paired them with my red cape and my tie neck blouse! Legit I felt like Little Red Riding Hood! Nothing makes me happier than a chic festive look.

So what are you wearing for Christmas? Or is it a PJ's kinda day?

Happy Holiday's Everyone! Thank you for reading!

Jeneise 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You are slayinggg this Christmas! Love that red cape jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and festive!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is everything!! I need the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I love it! I was showing my family at dinner and they were like, "Why can't you just look like that?" Lol! Dope!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig