A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 23, 2016

Thankful For Leather Pants From Ellos...





















Jacket (Similar) | Sweater | Pants c/o Ellos | Shoes-Old (Love these and these) | Bag-old (Similar), Sunnies- Karen Walker  via  Ditto (Use Code "Jeniese" to get your first month free!)


There are two things I am currently thankful for, one is a break in my regularly scheduled programing to get my life together (Hey Thanksgiving, I see you) and the other is cooler weather. It has been abnormally warm this year and that often makes it harder for me to get in the mood for fall, football, holidays or anything else that happens this season.

I have been plotting to wear these Ellos Leather pants since I got them at the beginning of the fall. When I saw the temperature drop I rand straight for my closet and started putting a few looks together. Honestly, I feel like my best looks come from me pulling things out of my closet and experimenting to see what works the best. This time I paired these pants with my studded military jacket and cream sleeveless turtleneck. Adding a pair of leopard pumps made this fall perfection to me.

Notes About Pants: So the pants ran a bit small. I went up two sizes.  But as I wore them around for the day they did stretch out. I'm honestly thinking about buying a smaller size to see if I can get a legging fit. I mean owning two pairs of leather pants isn't a crime right? 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I am extraordinarily grateful for y'all and your continuous support of my little corner of the Internet!

XOXO,

J
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It's definitely not a bad idea to have two pairs of these fabulous pants!!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeniese, I know about this effect on leather pants. They get a looser fit after a while. Nevertheless, you look great with this outfit! Especially I love the detail that your sunglasses with turtoise shell frame match the leo shoes. So cool!
    Have a nice day, Philo
    http://houseofphilo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Philo! I appreciate your kind words!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig