A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 09, 2018

9 to 5 To Stay Alive: Plus-Size Work Wear









Jacket | Pants | Shoes | Bag - Similar  | Sunnies- Love these and these 

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I hope you had a fabulous holiday season! As I was looking through my blog one of the things I hardly ever talk about is work wear. Which is odd, since I spend most of my time at work. So I want to introduce to you 9 to 5 To Stay Alive a series that I will post to discuss work wear and any questions you have about it! Though my office is business casual there is still occasions when I have to dress up for different events. When I first started out in my career I wore suits and stockings daily and how quickly I realized that wasn't the life for me. My ever present need to represent my feelings through fashion always rears it's head no matter what.

This year I want to include a few more post on work wear. Honestly it can be hard to navigate through and easy to lose yourself in what you think is appropriate. Injecting your personal style into your work style isn't as hard as you might think. It can be as simple as wearing your favorite color, or your favorite shape of suit, or even your accessories.

If you follow me on Pinterest then you know I love a good suit. Suiting can be so powerful, but with the wrong cut and the wrong shape it can also be dowdy. When I saw this suit at Eloquii's headquarters back in November I knew it had to be mine. The shape of the sleeves, the easy fit of the pants it was too perfect to not add to my wardrobe. All of the styling possibilities of these two pieces went running through my mind!

So how do you feel about work wear? What is your style when it comes to what you wear to work? Do you have any questions on work wear?

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love workwear, but as you sid the wrong cuts can make you look weird. can you provide a list of others that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the look. Explore a huge collection of Plus Size Tops and wear what you desire to wear, comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig