A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

June 14, 2018

Staycay or Vacay with Babblebox!





When your schedule get’s super busy it’s so hard to decide if you have time for a vacation or if a staycation might do the trick! Don’t get me wrong I love a vacation, but when I need a quick get away or some time to myself a simple staycation will do the trick. No matter which one you choose having some downtime is extremely important. I’ve partnered with Babblebox to bring share with you a few products that are perfect for a vacay or a staycay! 


Now y’all know I love a great subscription box, especially when it exposes me to new products that I think are amazing! Here is a peak at what’s in the box: 

Not sure about y’all but the first thing I do when I get home is take off my bra and put on something comfortable. The first item in my box was the Bali Comfort Revolution Bra from Bali Intimates, now comes with cool comfort fabric that wicks moister and helps to keep you cool and comfortable. It’s seamless design gives you complete comfort and it’s super flexible. Cause who wants to be uncomfortable while they are relaxing. I got an XL in this bra so I wasn’t able to try it, but it looks and feels amazing! 


Self-care for me always involves peace and skin care. There is nothing I love more than a beauty treatment. Bellame: Acqua Lumiere Hydrating Moisturizer and & Eye Cream Both are lightweight moisturizer that you can use both night and day to target fine lines and wrinkles. The eye cream helps with puffiness and after a few weeks I saw a huge difference in the fine lines that are developing around my face and eyes. I am a huge fan of anything with hyaluronic acid, especially since I have dry skin. I would recommend this for anyone who is concerned with aging or who has dry skin. You can go to www.bellame.com to learn more about the product. 


Along with skin care, hair care is my second favorite self-care practice. With the OMM Thickening Hair Mask & Oil. The hair mask is thick, rich and super conditioning. The Oil is a leave in treatment that is light, non-greasy and nourishing. After a day in the pool, slept in the oil treatment and my hair thanked me for taking the extra step. Both treatment are excellent for anyone who wants to thickening and treat their hair. For more info on the hair products go to www.OMMCollection.com


Who vacays without wine? Not me! Faustino I Gan Reserva, Bodega Faustino is Spain’s largest producer Gran Reserva wines. It is a wonderful blend of Tempranillo, Graciano & Mazuelo that ages 26 months in French and American oak barrels and at least 3 years in the bottle. It was soooo good! I mean I can’t say how good it was! For more information on their wines you can go to www.bodegafaustino.com/us



I would rather be reading at all times. There is nothing I love more than losing myself in a great book and My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley did not disappoint! It was such an easy, fun summer read.  I was so happy when I found this in my box, I really felt like Babblebox got me! You can pick up your copy here! 


And no vacation is complete without sunscreen and mosquito repellent. It’s an added bonus that it’s the deet free mosquito repellent. The repellent is cruelty-free and the sunstick is reef-safe with non-nano zinc. And if you purchase this you can use the code BABBLEBOX05 to get 10% off from now until September 30th. You can to go www.erinsfaces.com for products! 

Do you ever take staycations? Or are you all vacation? 

Thank you for reading! You are appreciated! 

J

Thank you for partnering with me and sponsoring this post www.babblebox.com! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig