A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

June 12, 2018

Life Is Hard, Getting Dress Shouldn't Be






Dress c/o Who What Wear Collection  | Shoes | Bag | Sunnies 


Y'all life is hard, but getting dressed shouldn't be. The last thing anyone needs is to stand in front of their closets with dread on a daily basis.  Our lives are filled daily with so many ups and downs, the last thing you want is a wardrobe filled with things that make you feel anything but joy. I'm no Marie Kondo (just one look in my room would let you know this), but I'm deeply moved by owning things that make me happy. I look at my closet as constantly changing work of art. Complete with functional and nonsensical items that make me extremely happy for different reasons. Buying items that are easy to wear, comfortable and versatile should bring you joy and peace. Having those go too items make it so easy to get dressed.

One of these joyous items is this black dress from The Who What Wear Collection that brought me immense joy the second I saw it in stores. I knew it was the perfect black dress to get me through the summer. Perfect silhouette, breathable fabric, neutral color, delicate detailing, pockets and it was under $40! The absolute perfect dress for me to wear to work, church, lunch, brunch, drinks, you get my drift. I can't lie I was super tempted to buy it in the white as well, but I didn't.

I've had this dress on a bit of repeat since I got it! It wears so well in the sweltering Alabama heat. So does your closet fill you with joy? Or do you dread it when it's time to get dressed? Have you filled with items that make it easy to get dressed? Or are you triggered just thinking about it? Let's talk about it!

Thank you so much for reading! You are appreciated!

J

* Thank you to The Who What Wear Collection for partnering with me on this post!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig