A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 10, 2020

Getting Dressed For Summer...




Add caption





Outfit: Shirt | Skirt | Earrings 

Let’s be honest 2020 is weird and challenging to say the least. How we live, celebrate and work has all changed over the past few months. It’s only fair to say that how get dressed has changed. A huge piece of me misses the everyday action of getting dressed, the special occasions putting together my summer vacay looks. I started to notice that when I did get dressed, I felt better, more in control, and optimistic.

Today I’ve partnered with Lane Bryant to share one of my favorite summer looks with you. Since our temperatures have reached a fever pitch, I still like to keep it simple and cool with my looks. This eyelet offthe shoulder top is perfect for pairing with skirt, jeans and shorts. I paired it with this light and airy chambray skirt. I absolutely loved these palm printearrings they made me feel like I was on the beach   (I wish). A perfect summer look that made me feel so happy.

I hope everyone is staying safe and sane! Is getting dressed bringing you any joy?

 

Thank you for reading! Thank you to Lane Bryant for sponsoring this post!

 

J


SHARE:

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig