A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 11, 2020

Introducing A New Plus Size Brand Eloquii Elements at Walmart

 










Outfit 1: Dress 

Outfit 2: Sweater | Pants | Mask


If you follow me on Instagram (which I hope you do), I am still in denial that Fall is upon us. I’m holding on to Summer this year with everything I have. But nothing can turn my mood more than fall fashion, especially new fall fashion! Today I’m excited to partner with Walmart to bring you their last collection Eloquii Elements, that is full of fabulous fall pieces.

Let me give you the details, Eloquii Elements is a new plus-sized fashion line, that Walmart has created in partnership with Eloquii. The collection is kicking off with 27 pieces in a size range 14-28. The collection will be available on Walmart.com and at Eloquii. The designs were created by the Eloquii design team, who are experts in plus size design and fit with an affordable price point. 

I was able to try several pieces from the collection and let me tell you, it absolutely does not disappoint. I loved everything I tried on. My fit was true to size. I am between a 20 and 22, so I went with the 22 in the pieces.  I could have sized down in a few items, including this striped dress. The quality was amazing and I’m excited to incorporate these affordable pieces into my collection. Did I mention that most of this collection is under $35?  Each piece is so versatile and works well for a multitude of occasions.

Since I’m working from home currently, I’ve been spending a lot less on everything, but I have been looking for a few pieces I can add to my closet that are great for running into the office or so I can be Zoom meeting ready. This collection from Walmart fits the bill. Ohhhh and one of the best parts was the mask that match a few of the items. The mask and pant match made me so very happy.

It’s always great that more plus-size options are popping up. It’s even better to find a high quality, low cost option such as this Eloquii Elements collection! What do you think about these looks? Will you check out the collection? 

Which look is your favorite look? 

Thank you for reading! 

J


* Thank you to Walmart for partnering with me on this post! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض فلل كنب مجالس موكيت سجاد خيام فرشات خزانات مكيفات زوليات مدارس مكاتب استراحات شركة تنظيف بالرياض إبداع متناهي في تحقيق كل ما تبية
    شركة غسيل فيلا شقه خيم بيت شعر
    التعقيم التنشيف التجفيف التنظيف المثالي
    شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
    شركة غسيل مكيفات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig