A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 15, 2020

Plus-Size Work To Play Dress

 










I have preached versatility for as long as I remember on this blog. Currently that seems super important during this moment in fashion. Everyone is looking for ways to build great closets filled with items that can be worn for different purposes, in different ways. Let me introduce you to my new closet hero, the Lena Dress from Lane Bryant

I own several variations of the Lena, from a jumpsuit to a romper to this dress. The fit is perfect with a tailored bodice and a flare bottom. Honestly I was shocked at how well this dress fit in my bust area. Even though I have the jumpsuit, I still wasn't expecting such an exact fit. Now I know why they can't keep them in stock. 

The Lena is the perfect transitional dress that will carry you though absolutely every occasion. Although I'm working from home as I venture back out, slowly but surely this dress will be my go too as I'm getting dressed. 

I hope everyone is doing well. Do you have anything from the Lena collection? 


Thank you for reading! 

J

Thank you to Lane Bryant for sponsoring this post! 
SHARE:

6 comments


  1. We are so glad to visit this blog. This blog is really so amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us. We truly enjoy your blog & content. If you want to get some information about Japanese men's fashion, Men's Outfits then must visit Kidoriman reviews. Here you will get information about every new fashion going on in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit design looking so style and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing valuable information. I got so much important informative knowledge from your blog.

    Curvy Plus Size Boutique Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing valuable blog very informative. I got so much important informative knowledge from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you value the information you share and are open to suggestions for self-improvement. One idea for personal growth is to consider opportunities that can help you expand your skills on a global scale. For example, after completing high school, Global Degrees offers Indian students the chance to study abroad, which can be an exciting academic adventure. They work with universities to provide support for students to succeed in their studies and develop personally and culturally.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig