A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

June 07, 2016

From AM to PM...


 













Dress, Look 1: Blazer, Shoes, Sunnies, Bag //Look 2: Shoes (Similar), Bag(Similar)


Did anyone else shop their Memorial Day away? The sales were sooo amazing! I seemingly blacked out and bought a whole bunch of stuff (at least that's the story I'm going with). I couldn't resist. After doing a huge clean out of my past years summer dresses, clearly I felt the need to restock with a few new ones.  I feel in love with this super cute navy gingham plaid  number from Neiman Marcus Last Call, knowing it would be perfect for any summertime occasion.

I'm always busier in the summertime for some reason,  so any look that quickly transform from work wear to party wear with the change of a few accessories is wardrobe gold. The dress has a cut out detail in the back, so for work I threw on a white blazer, red flats a navy bag. The combination was the perfect mix for the gruesome summer days that I have to looked pulled together for at work. Taking off the blazer, adding some heels, and changing bags smoothly transitions this look from daytime to evening. Seamlessly making this dress professional and flirty.

What did y'all buy during the Memorial Day sales? Did anyone stay strong? LOL...

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig